The Nebraska Transportation Center’s commitment to improving the safety and efficiency of the nation's transportation system is strengthened by partnerships with individuals and organizations from the local to the national level. These partnerships are integral to the success of NTC's research, education and workforce development, and technology transfer initiatives.
Our partners benefit from NTC's established relationships, expert faculty and staff, and institutional resources. By partnering with NTC, you can not only help us fulfill our mission, but will become connected with a number of public and private agencies, prominent faculty, business center personnel, and cutting-edge facilities and resources to help you or your organization accomplish important objectives. A full list of NTC's current partnerships is provided below, following the Partnership FAQ.
• Opportunities for research proposal development.
• Up-to-date knowledge of state, regional, and federal research needs and funding opportunities.
• Currency with the latest developments in transportation research.
• Access to software, equipment, facilities, and Business Center staff.
• The opportunity to cultivate relationships with faculty and researchers at all four NU campuses.
• Direct connections to the Mid-America Transportation Center.
• Private sector companies and organizations.
• Community-based groups and institutions.
• Public agencies.
• University research centers.
Tours of NTC facilities can be arranged by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 472-1975.
You can contribute to NTC's mission by becoming a partner or a donor. If you would like to pursue a partnership with NTC, contact us at email@example.com or (402) 472-1975. More information on donating is available on the donations page.
Join our mailing list by signing up for our monthly newsletter. Delivered to your inbox monthly, you’ll learn about the newest NTC research projects, upcoming professional development opportunities, and more!
Who currently partners with NTC?
Private Sector Companies and Organizations
- BNSF Railway
- Capital Steel
- Concrete Industries
- Crete Carrier
- Felsburg Holt & Ullevig
- Geotechnology, Inc.
- H.G. Adams & Associates, Inc.
- HDR Engineering
- HWS Consulting Group
- Iteris, Inc.
- Kumho Petrochemical, Ltd
- Nebraska Logistics Council
- Nebraska Trucking Association
- Olsson Associates
- PTV America, Inc.
- Schemmer Associates
- Tencate Geosynthetics
- Union Pacific
- Werner Enterprises